15Five Continuous Performance Management

15Five Continuous Performance Management

(1,166)

15Five Continuous Performance Management is a performance management solution that combines employee feedback, pulse surveys, peer recognition and OKR tracking in a lightweight weekly check-in.

Work for 15Five Continuous Performance Management?

Learning about 15Five?

15Five Continuous Performance Management Reviews

Ask 15Five a Question
Showing 1,166 15Five reviews
Rob D.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about 15Five Continuous Performance Management
Timothy k.

"Fantastic tool for communicating your ideas with peers and management. "

What do you like best?

The fact that you can interact with your manager and able to appreciate those that have done something great. Setting goals with 15Five is fun because your manager can keep track to your goals at any given point without really having a meeting. The notifications feature is spot on.

The ability to add comments and also edit your insights is something that is very useful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it's difficult to change the questions being asked and this can lead to boredom. If the company can come up with a list of customized questions for different industries, that would be great.

I also think there should be a feature where follow ups can be made on previous submissions. This will help reduce redundancy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an awesome product that I would recommend to any organization out there. It does not matter which industry because it can be customized to suit your need as an organization. I have seen great Ideas come from this platform and issues resolved before it goes too far and cause problems in the organization.

Communication problems are solved 100 %.

Clarity about goals is achieved and hence increased productivity.

Teams can create a bond by appreciating each other. Teams can also discuss issues that are not necessarily work related but has to do with making the team increase its performance.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

Philecia C.

"Awesome service. More companies need to adopt this practice"

What do you like best?

I like that I can be candid and share my honest opinion because it is not as much pressure as having a face to face meeting. it allows reps to speak what is on their mind and what is bothering them and what they would change or like to see changed about the company, without worrying about being reprimanded or judged.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any real dislikes for this platform. The only thing that I would change, would be to allow for usage on mobile phones so surveys can be completed on the go. Other than that, this is one of the best platforms I have personally used.

We are using 15Five to monitor morale and team spirit in the office, We also track how any individual rep is doing/ feeling during any given week. I have realized that reps are more willing to share their opinions, feelings, and emotions using this platform since it is not a meeting that would cause them to feel anxious and not as willing to share for fear that they might be retaliated against.

Stephen R.

"15 Five Review - Highly Recommend! "

What do you like best?

15 Five helps me look to the future, and plan my goals for the next week or month. It is easy to work day to day, but difficult to plan future goals - 15 Five helps me accomplish this! Creating small tangible goals that I can tackle over a week helps me move forward with my role and career while keeping what is important in mind. It is very easy to lose track of what is important in the workplace since there are so many distractions. 15 Five helps me stay focused and on top of the important things. I also really enjoy the peer feedback i am able to give to my teammates. It helps me appreciate the accomplishments over each week that my team does. It also feels good to have receive recognition as well as give recognition. I like the emojis, and smiley faces. Creating checklists of accomplishments is wonderful. Tracking your High fives feels like a huge accomplishment, and is a fun timeline of the history at my current job. The main point is tracking personal progression is very difficult, and 15 Five makes doing so simple, effective, and transparent. One of Cisco Meraki's values is to simplify everything - 15 Five does just this.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the team wide engagement section when the 15 Five is submitted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start using it sooner rather than later!

Forgetting about the current problems that have crossed over from a previous week.

Emmanuel V.

"It is an awesome to track both employee and manager progress and goals. "

What do you like best?

I like that it is a good work planning and feedback tool. The fact that I can use it to track my previous and current goals and be able to review them at the same time is a good feature for me. I love how it brings up my goals and allows to check whether I have completed them or not is a good measure of my performance and enable to analyze what I have done and what needs to be done.

What do you dislike?

The questions can be at times repetitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend 15 Five since it is an awesome tool for tracking employee progress and performance.

It helps keep track of your goals including what you have completed and what you have not and helps plan yourself better.

I have been able to get timely goals and review and also keep track of my performance

I love how I can

Travis W.

"Incredible Tool For Team Performance"

What do you like best?

15Five not only keeps a team productive by setting and tracking goals, it also makes a team more productive by insuring that all team members are heard. 15Five facilitates a culture of growth and encouragement. They're "High Five" feature allows for coworkers to give one another shout outs which boost morale!

Looking back on the dozens of weeks of reviews I have I'm able to see what direction I'm going as an employee and talk to my manager about where I'd like to go. We can create a career vision inside 15Five and use that as fuel to make the best outcome possible.

15Five allows for touchy subjects to be brought up immediately, rather than waiting potentially weeks or months until a formal review. The const pulse that 15Five adds is the greatest feature in my opinion. I absolutely cannot state enough how amazing it is to be heard every week.

What do you dislike?

15Five is incredible, but it could grow by adding more data visualization and make correlations between various data points.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

15Five immediately improved morale and production. When you start using the software be sure there is a lot of weekly back in forth between managers and employees. Encourage the high five feature and make sure leads respond to their team's feedback.

I've personally noticed that certain events make me unhappy in the workplace. My manager has noticed these trends and changed things around to make me happier. Furthermore I've noticed that writing down goals makes it much more likely to accomplish those goals.

Hesborn N.

"Consistent and reliable evaluation criteria"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy and simple to use. The evaluation criteria straightforward and the questions are not necessarily complex. I love the fact that I own what I say concerning what I feel and what I need to do to improve my productivity. I have also been motivated to more focused and be flexible enough in my work. I also believe the evaluation can be used even by school going children. It is definitely a well thought-out product

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have negative feedback to 15Five thus far. If anything, I would love the evaluations be sent to me at least every two months. Having utilized the system for the last three months, I have nothing but a positive appraisal for it. Maybe with time, I would be able to point out some aspects that I might dislike about it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will be able to give this suggestion in the next survey

It has helped me set my goals regarding my efficiency and effective communication. I have been able to realize the importance of teamwork and being mindful on the needs of other members of my team. When I started using 15Five, the biggest challenge that I was facing was how to align my working style with that of my team, and I communicated this intention on what I intended to accomplish part. And so personally, that was the business problem that I wanted to solve

Rebeca T.

"Keeping on Top of Things"

What do you like best?

I like that the manager can be aware of the direction in which the employee would like to go and grow within the company. For example being more proficient in Power Point was a huge factor for me to learn in my position.. Plus if any help is needed, it is able to be given due to the feedback.

What do you dislike?

I would not say dislike but because my review is due at the very beginning of the week, it doesn't give me an opportunity to give an accurate account of how my week is going and/or what challenges I may have.

The benefit is that the manager is aware of all the work that is getting done and we are able to prioritize the needs of the company more efficiently. It's easier to be aware of the challenges that may arise with the 15Five process.

Niel M.

"Brilliant for OKR's and engagement"

What do you like best?

15five is simple to use and it's effective. We first procured the system as a tool to govern our OKR's, and it worked like a charm from day one.

However we discovered much more than that. The one on one tool helps managers to have meaningful discussions with their team members.

The self review tool is also great for reviews. Our team enjoys it. And off course the weekly 15Fives are also great for planning and feedback.

Great tool and I will definitely recommend it.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest, the tool works really well.

1. OKR's - it helps our whole company have smart, directed goals that keeps us moving forward.

2. Pulse - at a snapshot we can see how our teams are doing.

3. Recognition - the ability to give people high fives is awesome.

4. Reviews - quarterly reviews are great.

Mark B.

"Easy and effective "

What do you like best?

This solution allows managers to keep you in the loop with what they expect from you, or what they appreciate about you. It also allows you to have a heads up about what will be talked about in your next 1 on 1 meeting. It doesn't have too many bells and whistles and makes it easy to give manager feedback as well as place your concerns for your manager to address and keep in mind until your meeting

What do you dislike?

It is easy to get drawn out by having too much communication through the site instead of saying things in person because it keeps the interaction free from personal touch and makes it easy to forget your place by typing way too much without the human factor of hearing it come from your mouth. It can be tedious to keep up with the updates from your manager if they are the type to keep hitting you up over and over with updates and goals before the next meeting

I have realized the importance of constant communication and clear written intent and expectations. This makes it easy to achieve that.

D. Aaron S.

"15five automates management away from needless failure"

What do you like best?

My experience with 15five has been nearly all upside. It takes all of my workaday tasks as a manager (goal setting; clearing process roadblocks; digging into performance challenges) and puts them under one roof, so to speak. I no longer need to use Evernote, Email, and a host of other communication and note-taking media to kludge together my own solution.

What do you dislike?

15five has a moderate learning curve, and some of its most powerful features (for example the ability to move employee or manager comments to 1-on-1 agendas or lists of wins and challenges) are not very well-publicized within the workflow. Once you get over the learning curve, though, it's a very powerful and useful tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work with customer success team to ensure all your trial users are using all of the most powerful features of the product! Many during our trial period questioned the value based on a surface-level engagement with the feature set.

Thanks to using 15five, I spend less time on each report with no loss in the fidelity of information exchange, and given that my reports are proactively preparing for and setting the agenda for their own 1-on-1 meetings they are subsequently more likely to feel engaged in the process. We're using 15five for allowing employees to give recognition and feedback to one another as well as set long- and short-term career growth goals. As we implement the inbuilt OKR-tracking, I think we'll see improved alignment from top to bottom.

Matias S.

"Great Software to Improve Your Team Performance"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is for a manager to review a whole team in 15-20 minutes, that feature saves us a lot of time. We like the high-five feature and we believe that encourage our employees to perform better and do a better job each week.

What do you dislike?

I don't find anything that I dislike about this software since we are using for a very particular propose and we achieve that propose. Review our employees faster and save a lot of time during that process. It is a really good tool to improve the quality and methodology to have our 1-on-1 meetings.

Nina S.

"Easy and efficient"

What do you like best?

This is a very easy way of communication, planning and feedback for any size of the company. It allows you to track the most important guidance and alignments and not loosing it in a bulk messaging process.

What do you dislike?

If you miss to submit your weekly report on target day and do it 1 day later you'll lose the whole week of communication :(

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for an action plan keeper - this is not your product. If you want to unite the team around common goals, improve team strategic thinking skills, teach the team to plan, do, adjust and communicate their plans, successes and challenges - go for it! This is a great tool that keeps you focused on the most important things. At the same time it allows you to adjust you plans appropriately, keeping track of all the changes.

Managing remote colleagues, making sure that all team is looking to the same direction. You can see who is really working towards the plan and who is putting the same task from week to week. Short and mid-term performance management became way more transparent.

Jamie C.

"Awesome tool for making Job Performance an ongoing conversation"

What do you like best?

I love that 15Five makes it easy for employers and employees to have an ongoing conversation about Job Performance. It is also so much more than that! As an employee, I feel heard, and appreciate that my supervisor is taking the time to check in with me regularly. It helps me to stay on track, and be reminded of what my goals are, and gives my supervisor a chance to give regular feedback. I have worked other places where there was nothing like this in place, and people were frustrated with the lack of feedback. I think these conversations can be difficult for managers to handle, and I love how easy 15Five makes it.

What do you dislike?

As an employee, my only complaint is that the questions sometimes take me a while to answer (some of them are very thought-provoking). When I have a lot on my list, this can seem like just another task that I need to get done. However, I know that it is to my benefit and to the benefit of the organization I work for.

The benefits of 15Five are numerous. Employees are given the opportunity to regularly share their goals and let their manager in on what's going well, and what may not be going so well. More than that, it gives managers the opportunity to offer help or direction in areas needed. I believe this is a huge morale-booster and allows employees to feel heard and valued while making it easier for managers to stay engaged with their employees.

Andrew E.

"Career guide - 15five"

What do you like best?

I've been employed for more than a decade now. Worked with various company and it's my first time using 15five. It's an amazing tool that guides me with my career, reminds me of my goal and makes me oriented on the job that I need to accomplish on a weekly basis. I've been employed with Hearsay for three months and it really is handy for my JOB.

What do you dislike?

The only challenge that I can site is that. Given that I am new to the company, it's my first time to use 15five. No one on board me on how to use it and I have no formal training to maximize its function. It's just lately that my supervisor updated the 1to1 field and I get to realize that she needs to acknowledge my points and provide coaching points for me. I'm not sure on how this works, but I think it would be best to have a trainer conduct the how-tos of the product especially for big clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a powerful tool that helps your employees focus on their goals and identify their own areas for improvement! a wonderful coaching tool and a way to commend your fellow employee.

In my case, I'm an entry-level employee for Hearsay and the business problems that we are focusing on is more on my personal goals and improving my own AFI's. The benefits that I realized is that, I can apply the S M A R T (short, measurable, attainable, realistic and timebound) approach in targeting my goals given that 15five would require me to update on a weekly basis.

Jacob U.

"Team Overview without the "Overview""

What do you like best?

I truly enjoy the fact that I can set the pace for feedback for my team without constantly having to check-in. 15Five provides self-paced reflection for my team, giving them the opportunity to reflect on the successes and troubles they have had all week. While giving me, their manager, the chance to reflect on a course of action to best help them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that 15Five does not broadcast the "High-fives" members usually give to people outside of their organisation. One way I think 15Five can solve for this problem is by providing a social media / LinkedIn integrator where users can publicly opt to display their "High Fives" (received and given).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool to use if you are focusing on management from a perspective of empowering and ensuring that those who report to you feel as empowered as they are to solve the problems they face as well as giving them a natural 5 minutes a week to sit down and reflect on the workload from the past week. Not only can I do that with this product, but in many cases this product has given my team the ability to give me insights into situations I mat not be aware of.

The business problem I am solving with 15Five is the need we have as upper management to monitor the progress and problems of our consultants while giving them the ability to remain completely autonomous in their work.

Shathyan R.

"Best Performance Management Tool for Startups"

What do you like best?

Best tool to understand the Goals, Objective of each department and their team members, So on a whole everyone works towards the growth of the company. It helps us to define our weekly Task which we did and also plan for the next week based on the result for last week goals.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. It helps us to do Self Review on each OKR, but I feel those questions should be more specifically related to the work what we do and not generalized.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to have a plan - task & objective towards a goal, then its the right tool to manage your performance at each level.

As a Business everyone needs to work together irrespective of the different departments. So here we know what everyone person in our company and does and how well it is aligned towards the overall goal of the company. its helps us to stay informed on our performance and objectives which needs to be obtained.

Neil J.

"15Five is great for collaboration"

What do you like best?

15Five allows me and my supervisor to be on the same page. It's easy to use, provides me with thought-provoking questions, and helps my supervisor to understand me better. I can write things that I wouldn't have time to say otherwise, and feel safe to be honest. It also features 1-on-1s, where I can come prepared with talking points to keep our meetings efficient and well-spent.

What do you dislike?

At times, some of the weekly questions can be difficult to try and answer. The High Five feature seems generic at times, too. Lastly, we haven't gotten into the Objectives piece yet, but some of our staff have had problems understanding the format and how they are supposed to be submitted. It'd be nice to have a handy example of such.

Rather than being disconnected, 15Five has allowed my supervisor and I to be in touch with one another on a weekly basis - something that we don't always have time for in-person. It helps us to have mutual understanding, where I can ask questions, share challenges, and receive feedback anywhere at any time. One of the biggest benefits I've found is that since using it, I'm constantly thinking of the questions throughout the week. This, in turn, helps us to fill in gaps and solve problems that may have otherwise been forgotten about or overlooked.

Robert S.

"15Five is a must for management when it comes to planning and tracking performance"

What do you like best?

15Five has an intuitive interface making it easy to use. This amazing software promotes best practices in setting goals, measuring results, providing a positive environment to celebrate wins and allow dialog to begin on improvements. Keeps us on track with regular performance evaluations too!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about 15Five is that it took so long to find it! It truly has helped our growing organization to get a handle on routinizing our meeting and evaluations.

Through 15Five, performance evaluations became regular, consistent, and valuable. In addition, it provides a great mechanism to conduct One-on-One meetings that are structured and prepared. Plus, it adds a great way to celebrate "wins" within the organization and give a weekly snapshot of progress, successes, and challenges that can be quickly addressed.

Amanda P.

"Comprehensive Performance Management Program "

What do you like best?

The ability to comment privately or publicly is something that I appreciate as there are some things that I only want to say to my manager and wouldn't want others to see. I also love checking goals off my list each week.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be really nice if we could give high fives all throughout the week rather than just in our final reviews for the week.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think 15Five makes it really easy to keep up with the goals that you've set for yourself and completed throughout the year. Since all 1-on-1's and answers to questions are easily accessible, you can revisit to remind yourself of what you talked about when it comes to Performance Review time. It's a great program and seems very customizable on the admin end as well.

It definitely helps me set measurable business goals and reminds me to work on them.

Yasmina M.

"Effective and very user friendly"

What do you like best?

It´s very easy to use, the objectives an reporting are very useful gives the whole management team visbility to what each employee is working on, The high fives are a great way to show your appreciation to your coworkers on an individual level, yet it is visible company wide, Overall i would recommend it as a performance management software.

What do you dislike?

The custom reports are very useful if you need extra detailed information, but creating a custom report takes a little longer than expected if you want to retrieve data for longer periods of time.

Creating objectives and having the visibility and transparency definitely allows the employees to know what the management team is working on, allowing the company wide to focus on working towards the same goal.

Carolina M.

"Great but could use some improvement. "

What do you like best?

I appreciate the culture 15Five fosters of constructive positivity and constantly collaborative back and forths.

What do you dislike?

This may be customizable by enterprise, but I wish we could add more fields for what's going well, what could use improvement. I usually have more than 1 of these items, and would like to separate them more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Add more items like "things that are going well."

Also, change the wording of "things I'm 'stuck' on" –– often I'm facing challenges but not stuck, that's too negative and not accurate.

The fear and reticence to talk to your manager! It's incredible healthy and helpful to have a culture of constantly checking in. It focuses dialogue as a helpful thing instead of an intimidating review thing.

Gamelzar C.

"Unique way to interact with employees and the employer"

What do you like best?

I like the High Fives. It gives a rewarding feeling like you've done something great for the company, very cool. I also like the 1 on 1s; very unique approach in updating or tackling one's task or priorities for the company. The ease of navigation to each of the sections in this program.

What do you dislike?

I cannot see any part of this platform that made me dislike any features. The High Fives alone makes this platform very likable in all aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A very unique platform to bridge the gap between the employees and the employer. If you are looking for a cool way to address someone's achievement or just make someone happy because of their positive impact on your company.

It gives an overall update of where is the employee in regards to his/her task

Jonathan R.

"Awesome way to track performance and sentiment"

What do you like best?

15Five offers so many ways to track employee and team performance and sentiment, I can't actually fathom that there's anybody out there better than 15Five. With the ability to set/track goals and sentiment, survey your entire team or organization, give employees a forum to build each other up and be supportive, and get unfiltered insight into how your employees are doing in their own opinion, 15Five is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

There's really not many holes to poke in 15Five, it does everything you could ask for in a performance tracking software and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take advantage of as many of the features as you can. It will lead to a stronger company culture and more in-tune management the more 15Five is utilized. The High Five functionality lets employees build each other up in a more personal forum than a company-wide message.

Getting insight into employee sentiment, managing capacity, setting and tracking personal and professional goals, surveying employees for new business ideas, and strengthening employee culture.

"Great company product"

What do you like best?

It brings people together in the company and it a great way of communication and appreciation. I use it every week for 1:1 and appreciating and I absolutely love it.

What do you dislike?

Um, when you've submitted 15Five, you cannot give multiple high fives at once. You have to manually write single ones and send them,

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for company growth and individual growth tracking. Also for ensuring better communication in the company by giving highFive to your colleagues and comments on anything they've done good. You can conduct 1:1 meetings with your supervisor using 15Five and they can review them and provide comments or action items for next week, you can even carry forward items to the next week. You can add company level OKRs and individual OKRs and align them either with the company level department level or individual OKRs. Great tool, I absolutely love it and thankful for this software.

That it's great way of appreciating people and getting closer.

Also, setting OKRs and keeping track of your performance and setting 1:1 meetings and looking at what other people are motivated from in the company.

You can also check company-wide goals and align your goals with company goals or set your individual goals.

I love that you can set action items and keep track of them.

Also, I like how company can ask questions to everyone using 15Five form every week, which is a great way of communication.

Learn more about 15Five Continuous Performance Management

15Five Continuous Performance Management Videos

Learning about 15Five Continuous Performance Management?

* We monitor all 15Five Continuous Performance Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.