123 Cheap Domains

5.0

123 Cheap Domains offers domain registration, forwarding, masking, cloaking and managed DNS services.

Work for 123 Cheap Domains?

Learning about 123 Cheap Domains?

123 Cheap Domains Reviews

Showing 1 123 Cheap Domains review
123 Cheap Domains review by User

"Tech Easy"

What do you like best?

I like the affordability. Its an easy and affordable service.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to speak toa representatives. You have to submit a ticket or email customer service.

I wanted to have a direct domain name I owned. When I first had my blog at wordpress they give you a general domain name but its long and impersonal. By me securing my own domain name through 123 cheap domains I have direct access to my blog and a more professional link.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about 123 Cheap Domains

What Domain Registration solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of 123 Cheap Domains for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

GoDaddy Logo
GoDaddy
3.8
GoDaddy offers everything you need to make a name for yourself on the Web, from domain names and website builders to complete eCommerce solutions.
Google Domains Logo
Google Domains
Here's how easy it is to get online.
namecheap Logo
namecheap
Domain names, SSL and hosting
Afternic Logo
Afternic
3.5
Afternic is a domain marketplace where domain owners can list their domain for sale, and prospective domain buyers can review available inventory.
Network Solutions Logo
Network Solutions
2.9
Network Solutions pioneered the service for creating and acquiring specific "web addresses" (known as domain name registration), and today offer a full range of Web-related services. In addition to domain name registration, we offer Web site design and hosting, e-commerce solutions, online security products, and search engine marketing and optimization.
GoDaddy Email & Office Logo
GoDaddy Email & Office
3.7
When you sign up for Professional Email, every time you send @your business.com emails, you're getting your business name and website out there.
GoDaddy Domains Logo
GoDaddy Domains
The most successful businesses use the same set of words and images in all customer touchpoints – on their website, in their emails and order confirmations, on their signs, etc. This is branding at its simplest. And the digital pieces of your brand all spring from your domain name.
Register.com Logo
Register.com
3.4
Register.com has built a reputation as a leading provider of global domain name registration, web site design and management services. Register.com is also an award-winning business web hosting provider.
Hover Logo
Hover
Get the most out of your domain name with Hover.
HugeDomains Logo
HugeDomains
3.2
HugeDomains is a domain reseller offering premium domain names.

Learning about 123 Cheap Domains?

* We monitor all 123 Cheap Domains reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.