101domain Domain Registration

3.4

101Domain.com is a provider of domain name registration and online brand protection for corporations.

Work for 101domain Domain Registration?

Learning about 101domain Domain Registration?

101domain Domain Registration Reviews

Showing 4 101domain Domain Registration reviews
101domain Domain Registration review by Navin D.
Navin D.

"101 domain Domain Registration: Fast, Cheap & Reliable"

What do you like best?

As compared to other domain name providers, pricing is relatively cheap at 101 domain. Registration is made within the hour, if not instantly. Highly reliable in terms of customer support. Secured platform for transactions (SSL certificate present).

What do you dislike?

Their control panel dashboard could be further improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend without hesitation 101domain Domain Registration. They are very professional in their approach and you won't regret it.

Boost our online presence with additional domain names for our company.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about 101domain Domain Registration
101domain Domain Registration review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"101 Domain - Domain Name Registrar"

What do you like best?

101 Domain allowed us to register and DNS manage a wide range of domain names. Having been around a long while now they will be trustworthy and certainly know what they are doing. Their customer support is excellent and very friendly. And they also have other services, such as an easy website builder, SSL certificates, hosting in the cloud, dedicated server hosting, and email services.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike about 101 Domain. We had no issues with their service at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just like working with any domain name registrar, make sure you check your settings are correct. If you are unsure, their technical support is on hand to assist. It is always good to make use of these services as it can save a lot of frustration later on.

101 Domain allowed us to easily register and manage our domain names.

What Domain Registration solution do you use?

101domain Domain Registration review by Administrator

"101domain Domain Registration"

What do you like best?

101domain made it as easy as it gets to buy my dream domain and to host my first site, for a while...

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately I found the customer service very lacking and I soon found problems with my site. I like other users was also billed extraordinarily large amounts of money to renew my domain! after looking at other providers I found my deal was highly inadequate and I have now left them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't bother the whole site seems like a scam from the way they run it. Sad to say I was taken advantage of by my poor web experience at the time and did poor research!

I solved a short term problem with getting into web hosting and domain buying as this was my first package. I have realized the benefits of doing better research on who you should host with!

101domain Domain Registration review by Albert C.
Albert C.

"One of the Best - with a broad range od TLD's"

What do you like best?

I price shop but also look for services quality - they have both. They also have had TLD's that I could not buy at some of the other registrars that I use.

What do you dislike?

This is a lousy question - having to enter 40 characters just to say that I have not found anything that I dislike. Mission accomplished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try - shop their prices and see for yourself. They are a keeper.

I need easy and fast registration and competitive pricing. You will find it here.

There are not enough reviews of 101domain Domain Registration for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

GoDaddy Logo
GoDaddy
3.8
GoDaddy offers everything you need to make a name for yourself on the Web, from domain names and website builders to complete eCommerce solutions.
Google Domains Logo
Google Domains
Here's how easy it is to get online.
namecheap Logo
namecheap
Domain names, SSL and hosting
Afternic Logo
Afternic
3.5
Afternic is a domain marketplace where domain owners can list their domain for sale, and prospective domain buyers can review available inventory.
Network Solutions Logo
Network Solutions
2.9
Network Solutions pioneered the service for creating and acquiring specific "web addresses" (known as domain name registration), and today offer a full range of Web-related services. In addition to domain name registration, we offer Web site design and hosting, e-commerce solutions, online security products, and search engine marketing and optimization.
GoDaddy Email & Office Logo
GoDaddy Email & Office
3.7
When you sign up for Professional Email, every time you send @your business.com emails, you're getting your business name and website out there.
GoDaddy Domains Logo
GoDaddy Domains
The most successful businesses use the same set of words and images in all customer touchpoints – on their website, in their emails and order confirmations, on their signs, etc. This is branding at its simplest. And the digital pieces of your brand all spring from your domain name.
Register.com Logo
Register.com
3.4
Register.com has built a reputation as a leading provider of global domain name registration, web site design and management services. Register.com is also an award-winning business web hosting provider.
Hover Logo
Hover
Get the most out of your domain name with Hover.
HugeDomains Logo
HugeDomains
3.2
HugeDomains is a domain reseller offering premium domain names.

Learning about 101domain Domain Registration?

* We monitor all 101domain Domain Registration reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.