Yes! We are proud to offer extensive, included support for every Bandwidth customer. Customers receive a range of included support options including email and phone support from subject-matter experts, and even dedicated customer advocates to help them navigate the complexities of the communications industry.
Bandwidth's solutions are shaping the way we connect where we live, work and play,-- with APIs that allow users to easily embed voice calling & text messaging into software and apps.
Bandwidth is a communications platform as a service (CPaaS) company, offering a full suite of voice and messaging APIs, all built atop the company’s own carrier-grade VoIP network, purpose-built with business-grade quality and deliverability in mind.
We can help give your app a voice in a matter of minutes, and integrate virtually any messaging functionality into your software. Thousands of companies tap into Bandwidth's network and APIs for innovative uses in business communications, customer care, and consumer applications and devices. Millions use Bandwidth phone numbers everyday for simple calls and texts without even realizing it-- here’s a few examples of how you may have already interacted with Bandwidth APIs:
- We’re the voice behind Google and Skype calls
- We’re sending the text notification from ZipRecruiter that helped you land your job
- We’re the toll-free number you might see on an ad in YellowPages
- We’re delivering the picture of Fido from your pet-sitter in the Rover app
- We’re behind the Burner app phone line you have for your side business
- We routed that call to 9-1-1 on your Earthlink phone line when you broke your arm