Sales Representative at BakerCorp Europe, a United Rentals® company

What is the best way to write mails to new customers, which are not listed in Salesforce?

In our company Showpad is connected to Salesforce. So when I send mails via showpad to customers, which are not listed in Salesforce, I haven´t the opportunity to see I had contact with these companies in the past, when I list a customer years later.

1 comment
Looks like you’re not logged in.
Users need to be logged in to answer questions
Team Lead - Technical Support at Showpad

Hello Dirk,
If a customer doesn’t exist in Salesforce, you can see the previous sharing history in the Showpad reporting. If that customer later gets added to Salesforce, it’s from that point on that the objects will be logged against Salesforce without historic data.
The question is also why these customers are not listed in Salesforce. A suggestion is to have every company you’re in touch with in Salesforce. We log interactions with opportunities as well, not only with existing customers and contacts.
If you have any further questions, please visit our Help Center - https://help.showpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/211958709 to learn more about syncing contacts with Showpad, or get in touch with your Showpad admin.

Looks like you’re not logged in.
Users need to be logged in to write comments