# What is the best way to test system changes at scale without interupting services?

I initially set up my own Zoho instance after working with it for the first time for a company I'm contracted to assist. I wanted to perform a simple operation, such as CRM/Desk sync but wanted to be able to put a project plan together with time and service impacts. This has seemed like quite a task and I would have enjoyed a much simpler process to showcase this product to management; being able to both put technical and logical concerns at rest.

##### Post Metadata
- Posted at: almost 6 years ago
- Net upvotes: 1


## Comments
### Comment 1

Incremental changes. Do a testing process of the new solution with a few people first and then gradually start implementing the changes by departments or areas. Never apply a change at a large scale or your tech and support department will have nightmares for a few weeks. Be kind to your tech support department
Cheers,

##### Comment Metadata
- Posted at: almost 6 years ago




## Related Product
[Zoho Desk](https://www.g2.com/products/zoho-desk/reviews)

## Related Category
[Help Desk](https://www.g2.com/categories/help-desk)

## Related discussions
- [How well does Trello scale into a larger team?](https://www.g2.com/discussions/1-how-well-does-trello-scale-into-a-larger-team)
  - Posted at: over 13 years ago
  - Comments: 6
- [Can we please add a new section](https://www.g2.com/discussions/2-can-we-please-add-a-new-section)
  - Posted at: over 13 years ago
  - Comments: 0
- [Quantifiable benefits from implementing your CRM](https://www.g2.com/discussions/quantifiable-benefits-from-implementing-your-crm)
  - Posted at: over 13 years ago
  - Comments: 4


